Are you keeping up with who is viewing your Facebook profile the most? Use the Quick Top Friend Finder option. No need to any tools or software.
- Its easy to do. Just follow these steps and you’ll succeed in finding out who visited your Facebook Profile!
- Go To Your Facebook timeline- facebook.com/benjamincardozo
- Now, you’ll be redirected to a new page with lots codes.
- Hold CTRL+F on your keyboard, a text box appears at the right corner, in that box, type- “InitialChatFriendsList” (Don’t include Quotes)
- Next to that word, you’ll see a list of numbers, these are the profile ID’s of people who visit your timeline. Highlighted in blue below.
- Just go to “facebook.com” and paste the ID number beside it with a “/” . For example, if the ID is like mine5125870-2, leave the -2 off on anything with a hyphen.
- So just type in https://www.facebook.com/5125870
- The first ID shows the one who visits profile more often while the last IDnever visits your profile!
If you found this type of information interesting or useful and would like to see more, like or share our posts. Thank you and have a great day!